Starting 14 Jan 2020
- We've scheduled a series of MINDFUL BOXING WORKSHOPS to follow the psychological challenges a boxer experiences in the lead up to the fight and during the fight itself. It's a 6 part series, but each module has been designed to stand alone. Indeed, the power of psychological training has relevance across sports, disciplines, and even in everyday life... whether it's stage fright, performance anxiety, or the fear of failure. Perfect for boxers, athletes, musicians, actors, public speakers, and all the other perfectionists amongst us.
- Our new updated TIMETABLE hits 6 Jan. More classes added.
- Last but not least, we've got a bunch of new merch. Take a look!
HOLIDAY CAMP: 2pm - 5pm
England Boxing Coach and ABA Champ, Rachel Bower, will be leading boxing drills, games, and valuable life lessons to 8-12 year olds on 2/3/4 Jan.
1 Feb 2020
11::00am - 2:00pm
Rathbone Boxing Club
The Booth Stable finished off the year with a BANG!
- Michael Conlan got redemption beating Vladimir Nikitin at Madison Square Garden. Potential world title shot next year.
- Josh Kelly back to his winning ways against Wiston Campos with a unanimous points decision in Arizona.
- Shannon Courtenay blows away opponent with a devastating left hook in her 5th professional fight.
2020 promises to be an bigger year.
Jordan Reynolds, 2020 Tokyo Olympics hopeful, trains with Greg at Rathbone.see Jordan in action
WHITE COLLAR EVENT - Rathbone Boxing Club will holding its inaugural White Collar Boxing Camp and Fight. Sign up here. Email us for more details.
Buy 3 class credits and receive a free 30 minute pad session with one of our coaches. Sorry, new clients only... book pads session at the gym.