BOOKING OPENS ON JULY 18
WITH NEW TIMETABLE AND MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO:
- Ask patrons to access the gym through the lightwell or the ground floor entrance. Egress will be through the emergency exit door on the far side of the gym.
- Sanitise all surfaces with a revolutionary product called Crystalusion+, which creates an invisible, anti microbial protective coating over a surface and holds within it, anti pathogen agents, which are slowly released whilst the surface is in place. The product is medical laboratory tested and is proven to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses on contact, including coronavirus, with a 99.9% efficacy and is also effective against a wide range of other pathogens. It provides 10 day continuous protection with every application, though we will, of course, santise the gym regularly. We will also sell individually-sized sprays at reception.
- Provide sanitiser dispensers around the gym.
- Require online registration and booking for all members of your party. No exceptions.
- Request patrons to help us wipe down their equipment after use. We will provide the disinfectant wipes.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO:
- No temperature checks for patrons.
- Masks will not be required, though you are welcome to wear one.
- No taped off areas, though we will ask you to choose a bag and stay on it; no switching.
THE BOTTOM LINE:
Please exercise common sense. If you don't feel well, have a temperature, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, DO NOT come to the gym. If you've been exposed to someone who has contracted COVID-19, DO NOT come to the gym. If you become ill within the 24 hour window preceding your session, let us know. We will refund your credits. Please don't take the piss. We are a young business... besides, why risk the bad karma??
WE WILL NOT BE LENDING OUT GLOVES
During the "post-Lockdown" period, we will require patrons to use their own gloves, though we will be offering a 10% discount for any gloves purchased at Reception.
In addition to a handful of styles that we regularly stock, we will also have a bunch of 12 oz. red RB4s
available to purchase just before your session.
Want something in particular? If you'd like to preorder any of the options available on either site, please email as at email@example.com by COB on 22 July 2020.
NO DRINKING FROM THE TAP
Please bring your own water bottle or purchase a Rathbone one on site. We will be offering a 10% discount for any reusable water bottles purchased at Reception.
We will also continue to sell bottled water for £1.
You will be welcome to fill your bottles via our Filtered Water tap. The filters have just been swapped out for fresh ones.
NO SWEAT TOWELS FOR USE
Please bring your own.
Toilets will remain open as usual.
TRAINING OPTIONS & CREDITS
THERE WILL BE A REDUCED CLASS TIMETABLE.
Training options will include
Group Classes (12 people) - 1 Adult Credit
Small Group PT Classes (6 people) - 1 Small Group Credit/Person
1-to-1 PT Sessions (1 person) - 5 Adult Credits
Self-Train Sessions (5 people) - 1 Adult Credit/Person
Kids Classes (6 people) - 1 Kids Credit/Person
Park PTs (up to 2 people) - 3 Adult Credits
Virtual PTs (1 person) - 2 Adult Credits
ZOOM Group Class (12 people) - 1 ZOOM Credit
We will pepper the Timetable with Small Group PT Sessions and Self-Train slots and add them by request.
All PT Sessions will be available by request.
ADULT CREDITS - £20 (plus quantity discount)
SMALL GROUP PT CREDITS - £25
KIDS CREDITS - £15
PARK CREDITS FOR GROUP CLASSES - £10
VIRTUAL CREDITS FOR ZOOM GROUP CLASSES - £10
Have some credits on account that expired? Shoot us an email. We'll make you whole. We will extend the maturity dates on any credits/subscriptions that have expired during Lockdown for a commensurate number of days/weeks/months relative to their original expiry vs 1 March 2020.
If you want to swap existing credits into other credit types, we will do this transaction for you 1x at the value that was paid for the existing credits.
Questions? Requests? firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW!! SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PLAN
4 Group Classes
4 Small Group PT Sessions
4 Self-Train Sessions
2 30 minute 1-to-1 PT Sessions
RC4 Boxing Gloves (included upon sign up)
Minimum 3 month commitment.
No exceptions, transfers or rollover of unused credits.